Sunday, April 10, 2005

 

Vancouver, BC : A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

For those of you who have never visited my hometown, I thought I'd create a little photo album for you to review. I have used www.dotphoto.com to create a little online album to share with everybody. Link to :
http://www.dotphoto.com/go.asp?l=Luigi+Frascati&p=3E21&AID=2354077&Pres=Y
to see the first of ten photographs of Vancouver. I took them in the Summer of 2002 and they are still stored on my computer. When you are in my album make sure to click the little arrow on the top right of the photo to scroll through them all.
I plan to add additional albums and, of course, I'll share them with you. Let me know what you think of them.
Luigi Frascati
luigi@dccnet.com
www.luigifrascati.com



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Links
archives
MSN Search
Blog Directory & Search engine Directory of Real Estate Blogs Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Blog Directory & Search engine Listed in LS Blogs Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe in Bloglines Blogarama - The Blogs Directory FindingBlog - Blog Directory Real Estate Chronicle Linkscout Search & Promotion System! eXTReMe Tracker Traffic Exchange with 100,000+ members